Hitachi- from the country that brought the world Fukushima

Hitachi- from the country that brought the world Fukushima
We feel very sad for the people of Japan who want to end nuclear energy whilst a potential new government and big business are desperate for it

No Fukushima at Oldbury

No to Fukushima at Shepperdine!

No to Fukushima at Shepperdine!
オールド全く福島ません

Friday 13 August 2010

Samantha arranges special courier delivery for the newsletter

Samantha Stagg, the PR representative for Horizon Nuclear Power arranged a special delivery of approx 20 newsletters to one of our members who had been waiting for it for one month.

Reg of White Cottage, Shepperdine (thats DINE not DEEN or DENE) said " I spoke to Samantha yesterday afternoon about not receiving the newsletter by hand and also the fact that another family hadn't received it either"

"She asked me if I had big dogs,whether I had a letterbox...whether if I had checked with my wife to see if she had received it and binned it, or it could have blown away"

" I said I did have two dogs---but would the distributors not pass the information back to you? She said they would."

"I must say it was absolutely brilliant that Samantha proceeded to arrange the delivery by courier within two hours of speaking to her"

Reg wasn't the only one who did not receive the newsletter--Also John and Sarah Grey were eglected as well.

Reg says " I popped down to the Grey's farm and left a newsletter on the doorstep on behalf of Horizon"

See attached emails:-



Hi Reg


Thanks – we received our copy tonight!

Sara and John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



From: reg illingworth [mailto:oldburynuclear@btinternet.com]

Sent: 12 August 2010 14:56

To: Samantha Stagg

Cc: john and sara grey; eon

Subject: Newsletter


Hi Samantha

Sorry to trouble you again but both Judie and I and John,Sarah and George Grey have still to receive a hard copy of the newsletter.

It may be worth checking with the distributors as they are not doing their job properly.

I just wonder who else is missing a copy?

It is important that at such a sensitive time that as many people as possible know of Horizon's information.


Kind regards

Reg


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. So now poor Reg is doing the leaflet distribution for them they cant even get this right! How in hell can we trust them to run a nuclear power station????

    I know what he means by the use of "deen" I've heard various bodies involved in this project call the village "Shepperdeen" many times! First they call it Oldbury when its in the village of Shepperdine and now they cant even pronounce the name of the village they are seeking to destroy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha has done a great job. I was also thinking of that we should receive newsletter. I am also interested for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is looking very informative. The key point of this post is its valuable information. After reading this post any one will get some very important points which are only helpful even precious also. I use to visit the post of many different kinds but it is the first time when I am fully satisfied. Now a days people are in to the habit of making posts. I think it would be a good inspiration for them.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter